PriorityAssure® provides affordable access to services ahead of deductible such as PCP and urgent care visits, $0 virtual care and $5 preferred generics. It also provides coverage for more serious heath events.
If you want to cover employees when they need it most, PriorityAssure is a smart choice.
- $0 virtual care and telehealth services – Covered in full before deductible
- Diabetic coverage – certain diabetic supplies purchased through a participating DME provider are covered at 100% before deductible and preferred insulins are covered at the Tier 1b prescription drug tier
- Chiropractic care – Covers up to 30 acute and/or maintenance care visits per contract year
- Standard copayments for the services needed most – primary care, urgent care, labs, and Tier 1a and Tier 1b prescription drugs covered before deductible
- Cash rewards – Our Cost Estimator tool lets members shop for high-quality care at lower-cost facilities. Best of all, when members receive care at a fair-price facility, we’ll send them a Visa® reward card
- Hearing exams and discounts on high-quality hearing aids – Offered by our partner, TruHearing
- Optional dental coverage – Two Delta Dental PPO/Premier plans to choose from, both include annual exams and cleanings. Learn more
- No referral needed – Our plans don't require a referral to see a specialist
We want you to know exactly what you're looking at, so here are explanations of the notes used in the plan pricing information.
- (E) "Embedded" means the plan contains an individual limit (stop) within the family total. The embedded stop occurs when an individual's deductible or out-of-pocket limit has been satisfied, but the family deductible or out of pocket limit hasn't.
- (A) "Aggregate" means the total deductible or out-of-pocket limit does not contain an individual limit. An individual is covered when the family deductible or out-of-pocket limit has been met.
- Deductibles and out-of-pocket limits are listed as individual/family amounts.
PriorityAssure PPO 8150Deductible: