PriorityAssure HMO plans
PriorityAssure® provides affordable access to services ahead of deductible such as PCP and urgent care visits, $0 virtual care and $5 preferred generics. It also provides coverage for more serious heath events.
If you want to cover employees when they need it most, PriorityAssure is a smart choice.
PriorityAssure offers (before deductible):
- Primary care and urgent care visits
- $5 prescription payments on preferred generic drugs
- $0 in-network virtual care
We want you to know exactly what you're looking at, so here are explanations of the notes used in the plan pricing information.
- (E) "Embedded" means the plan contains an individual limit (stop) within the family total. The embedded stop occurs when an individual's deductible or out-of-pocket limit has been satisfied, but the family deductible or out of pocket limit hasn't.
- (A) "Aggregate" means the total deductible or out-of-pocket limit does not contain an individual limit. An individual is covered when the family deductible or out-of-pocket limit has been met.
- Deductibles and out-of-pocket limits are listed as individual/family amounts.
PriorityAssure HMO 1750Deductible:
PriorityAssure HMO 3685Deductible:
Priority Assure HMO 8150Deductible: