HealthbyChoice Incentives HMO plans
Healthy employees are not only more productive, but they also cost less. HealthbyChoice Incentives rewards employees for being, getting and staying engaged in their health. With HealthbyChoice, employees receive the same great benefits, but have different out-of-pocket costs depending on how engaged they choose to be in their health.
If you’re looking to improve employee health and incentivize healthy behavior, HealthbyChoice is a smart choice.
- Reward people for being, getting and staying healthy
- Requirements: Health assessment and qualification form; all employees start at the Choice level of benefits
- There are two levels: Choice and Standard. Choice benefits offer lower cost sharing.
- Reward: Keeping the Choice level
- Employees who don't meet requirements get Standard level benefits
- Priority Health sets the requirements and administers the rewards program
- The same medical benefits are covered regardless of cost level
- Adult vision coverage: $15 copay for an annual eye exam, including a refraction test
We want you to know exactly what you're looking at, so here are explanations of the notes used in the plan pricing information.
- (E) "Embedded" means the plan contains an individual limit (stop) within the family total. The embedded stop occurs when an individual's deductible or out-of-pocket limit has been satisfied, but the family deductible or out of pocket limit hasn't.
- (A) "Aggregate" means the total deductible or out-of-pocket limit does not contain an individual limit. An individual is covered when the family deductible or out-of-pocket limit has been met.
- Deductibles and out-of-pocket limits are listed as individual/family amounts.
Choice 250 90%Deductible: