Group vision plans
It's easy to see the benefits of PriorityVisionSM. Literally.
Groups of 100 or more eligible employees can add a flexible, affordable PriorityVision plan to any Priority Health medical plan.
Why PriorityVision may be right for you
- Your employees have access to the largest provider network in Michigan and nationwide, including LensCrafters®, Pearle Vision®, America's Best®, Target Optical® and Eyemart Express®
- Your employees can easily find a private-practice provider with our Find a Doctor online directory
- Your employees can receive discounts for glasses and contacts so their dollars go farther
- Easy administration: Online enrollment, one billing statement, no claim forms for in-network claims
- One-stop shopping: Get medical and vision coverage from one carrier
- Your employees can enroll in PriorityVision even if they waive medical coverage
- You decide how to fund it:
- We offer contributory plans that allow you and your employees to share the cost of vision coverage.
- Our voluntary plans are ideal for when you want your employees to pay 100% of their vision benefits.