Emergency travel services ensure your employees are insured no matter where they go.
Assist America provides an emergency travel assistance app for your employees and their dependents. If someone becomes ill or injured while traveling more than 100 miles from home or work, or in a foreign country, Assist America supports employees with medical referrals, monitoring, evacuation, repatriation and much more.
Assist America is included in Priority Health plans and offers the following features and advantages:
- Covers the costs of all services related to getting quality emergency medical care while traveling, such as medical referrals, critical care monitoring, emergency evacuation and other support measures. Note: Once a qualified doctor or hospital begins care, all treatment costs are subject to the coverage rules of your plan.
- Available everywhere in the world, regardless of geography or political climate
- Access to multilingual, medically trained employees anytime, anywhere
- Pre-trip information including visa requirements, immunization regulations and security advisories
- No financial cap on services
- No exclusions for pre-existing conditions or extreme sports/hazardous hobbies