Get appointed with Priority Health
Thanks for your interest in Priority Health! Becoming appointed with us is as easy — just complete our agent agreement.
Before you get started, make sure you have this information ready:
- Your business contact information
- E&O policy limits & effective date
- Commission payment preferences
- Taxpayer ID number and other W-9 required information (so we can report commission payments to the IRS)
- Bank name and account routing and account numbers for the direct deposit agreement
What happens next
- You'll receive a confirmation email with your completed agent agreement.
- After about 7-10 days, we'll send a second email with your broker number and a username and temporary password so you can access your online Agent Center.
You must complete certification training before you'll be approved to sell Priority Health Medicare Advantage plans.
Training includes 2 steps: online training and a classroom session. You'll get a link to training information after you complete the agent agreement.