Short-term agent bonus program
kicks off March 1
This year, we're giving you the opportunity to earn more by participating in the Short-term agent bonus program.
MyPriority agents can earn a one-time, lump-sum bonus for new Short-term enrollments with March 1 - Oct. 1, 2020 effective dates. The Short-term bonus program will be paid on a per contract basis; there is no limit on the number of contracts available for bonus.
Remember, the bonus is paid in addition to the commission you currently earn for new Short-term business (20%).
How the Short-term bonus program works:
|# of new Short-term contracts||First 1 thru 5 new short-term contracts|
|Agent bonus amount||You receive $20 bonus per new contract|
|Example||You write 5 new Short-term contracts, effective dates of March 1 - Oct. 1, 2020
You would receive a $100 bonus
|How the math works||$20 bonus x 5 new contracts = $100 bonus|
|# of new Short-term contracts||Next 6 or more new short-term contracts|
|Agent bonus amount||You receive $30 bonus per new contract|
|Example||You've already written 5 new Short-term contracts.
You write an additional 5 new Short-term contracts, effective dates of March 1 - Oct. 1, 2020
You would receive a $150 bonus
|How the math works||$20 x first 5 contracts = $100
$30 x 5 additional contracts = $150 bonus
$100 + $150 = $250 bonus
Bonus Program rules:
- Qualification Period: March 1 – Oct. 1, 2020
- Bonus only applies to Short-term business (Group Commercial, Medicare Advantage and Medigap are excluded)
- Member premiums must be paid (in full or by monthly payments) to qualify for bonus.
- Members who terminate coverage prior to their plan expiration date will not be counted toward the bonus
- Bonus will be paid in November 2020
Please contact your individual sales representative.
Thank you for your continued support of Priority Health and the value you bring to our members.