Certification season is here
Now is the time to get certified for Priority Health Medicare products for 2021 AEP. Priority Health's Medicare certification platform is now offering two options for product certification. There is an outline course that you can view or a live training you can sign up for that is hosted by our sales representatives. Completion of either of these options will satisfy the training portion of certification.
Pinpoint is housing this certification system for Priority Health.
Steps for initial login to certification portal:
Get started by registering as an agent
- Visit Pinpoint
- Under first time visitors, click on Click here to register
- Registration ID: Use your National Producer Number (NPN)
- Access code: PHBR2021
- Click on Lookup NPN using NIPR
- Under the heading Search by SSN & Last Name enter your social security number and your first and last name into the proper fields
- Click Submit query
- Click Use this NPN
- Click Submit
- Update your information and create a new password
Register for a product event in Pinpoint
- Click on Event Calendar, scroll to the bottom for more dates and times
- View details/register for a class
Upload your Core CMS AHIP/NAHU/Convey or Pinpoint system
Note: Completion of Core CMS AHIP/NAHU/Convey or Pinpoint is not a pre-requisite for product training. You can upload your Core CMS certification later.
- Click on the word or box Certifications
- Hover over the words Import Medicare Certificate of Completion and follow the instructions
- If you need to take CMS core Pinpoint training, click on the word Pinpoint
Please contact your sales representative with any additional questions. We look forward to working with you this AEP.