Thank you for your interest in partnering with Priority Health through a sponsorship or donation.
In order for your request to reach the appropriate team for review, we ask that all proposals be submitted through the online form with as much information as possible. We carefully review each of these requests on a monthly basis so please submit your request with at least 90 days of lead time.
We look forward to reviewing your request.
Priority Health Community Relations
See guidelines we use for community partnership & sponsorship
- Commitment to improving quality and access to health care
- Emphasis in one of the following focus areas: Nutritious food, healthy activity, behavioral health
- Opportunity for Priority Health staff or member engagement/volunteerism
- Requests should be received at least 90 days in advance of the event or program start
- Come from organizations that reside in and/or support Michigan communities
- Requests for financial support and volunteerism should come from a 501(c)(3) registered organization.
See a list of what we generally do not fund
- Political causes or candidates
- Religious or fraternal groups
- Individual or team fundraising
- Community sports teams
- Family or individual emergency relief
- Programs outside of Michigan