Medicare Explained meetings
Have questions about Priority Health Medicare plans and options for individuals? Wondering which type of plan is right for you?
Join us at a Medicare Explained meeting. Our meetings are informational and there is no pressure to enroll in a plan. Or you can stop by one of our Medicare Information Centers to meet with our Medicare experts one-on-one.
Meetings last approximately 2 hours. You can ask questions at any time.
1. The basics of how Medicare works:
- Compare the benefits of Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans
- Find out the differences between Medicare Part A, B, C and D
- Learn about your prescription coverage options
2. Medicare plans available to individuals from Priority Health
IMPORTANT: These meetings don't explain employer group Medicare plans, such as Michigan Public Schools, which are very different. Check with your benefits administrator, union representative, retiree group, or call us.
Click on any meeting below and complete the meeting registration form.
Tuesday, August 22, 2017
Thursday, August 24, 2017
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Thursday, September 14, 2017
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Thursday, September 21, 2017
Tuesday, September 26, 2017