It’s health planning for retirement made easy, at no cost to you
Just like a financial advisor helps budget for the future, our retirement planners will help you find the Medicare Advantage plan that best fits your future health coverage needs.
Schedule an appointment with your retirement planner today and let us help you find the best retirement solution for your health coverage.
If you’re currently on a plan that ends when you turn 65, you’ll want to arrange Medicare coverage now to make sure you don’t find yourself with a gap in coverage. There’s a lot to look forward to as you age, and one of those things is excellent health coverage.
See why we’re Michigan’s #1 choice for individual Medicare Advantage plans1
Our Medicare plans are more affordable than you might think – with many starting at just $0 a month. And they come with the benefits you expect, like hospital coverage, low copays, and plenty of extras:
- 100% of the Medicare coverage you’re entitled to, plus Part D prescription drug coverage
- $0 medical and Rx deductibles, $0 virtual care, $0 preventive care, plus $0 doctor visits & labs on some plans
- Comprehensive dental through Delta Dental®
- Routine vision and hearing services, including $100 eyewear allowance
- Over-the-counter allowance for health items on many plans
- Free fitness center membership or home fitness kits
Schedule your appointment today
1According to April 2022 monthly enrollment reports from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services