Whether traveling for work or leisure, you want the peace of mind of knowing you have affordable health coverage no matter where you go. A MyPriority travel plan allows you to receive services and care at in-network prices from any Cigna Open Access Plus (OAP) provider outside of Michigan and within the United States.
Three reasons to love our MyPriority Travel plans
- Coverage for care outside of Michigan: Receive covered services and care at in-network prices from any Cigna OAP provider outside of Michigan and within the United States.
- Chronic condition management: Our plans provide coverage, before deductible, for some of the most common chronic conditions including: diabetes, asthma, heart conditions and anxiety and depression.
- 24/7 $0 limited virtual care: There's never a convenient time to get sick. That's why we offer 24/7 $0 limited virtual care services for non-emergencies like the flu, rashes, pink eye and much more.
We offer two MyPriority Travel plans:
Travel smarter with the Priority Health Travel Pass
Every MyPriority Travel plan includes the Priority Health Travel Pass which has you covered on the go, so you can relax and enjoy your next adventure.
You don't have to do anything to start using this benefit. Simply show your member ID card with your travel pass card to the Cigna OAP provider and let them know that your travel pass has the information they need to confirm your out-of-state coverage outside Michigan, and bill Priority Health.
Your plan deductible, cost share and maximum out-of-pocket amounts stay the same when you see a Cigna OAP provider for covered care outside of Michigan and within the United States.
Your health is our top priority
Earning 4 out of 5 stars, Priority Health gives you more for your money and does more to improve your health.
Marketplace survey* results show:
- How well doctors coordinate with our members to provide the best care
- How our network gives members health care that achieves the best results
- How our members rate their doctors and their care
*CMS scores qualified health plans (QHPs) offered through the Exchanges using the Quality Rating System (QRS) based on third-party validated clinical measure data and QHP Enrollee Survey responses. CMS calculates ratings yearly on a 5 star scale. Ratings may change from year to year.