Always* see your Doctor on Demand doctor first.*unless it's an emergency
Your care at your fingertipsAs necessary, your Doctor on Demand provider will order tests, labs, prescriptions and follow-up specialist care.
In-person referralsAfter a virtual visit with your Doctor on Demand provider, they will refer you to get the in-person care you need.
Have questions? See our FAQ
- Create a Doctor on Demand account.
Use the contract number on your Priority Health member ID card to create your account and get started.
- Schedule your virtual visits.
When primary care is needed, you schedule a virtual appointment with your assigned Doctor on Demand provider, using the Doctor on Demand app or online portal.
Your Telehealth PCP plan also allows you virtual access, through Doctor on Demand, for urgent care, behavioral health, preventive health and chronic care management.
24/7 expert care at your fingertips
Paying your premium
Your premium is the amount you pay each month for your health care coverage. No matter what payment method you picked when you enrolled, you can change it at any time.
After your plan starts, you can:
Getting your prescriptions
Your plan includes Rx coverage to ensure you can get the prescriptions you need to stay your healthiest.
Learn how your Rx coverage works.
Additional benefits included in your plan
- 24/7 emergency travel assistance through Assist America
- Emotional support on demand through myStrength
- Hearing discount program through TruHearing
- Health and fitness through Active&Fit Direct
Managing your coverage
Use your Priority Health account to manage your coverage.
- Estimate your costs.
- View your premium plan balance and download invoices.
- Search prescriptions, procedures and providers.
- Track spending and visit limits.
Access your personalized health insurance information anytime, anywhere.