Good hearing is important to your health. That's why you have access to TruHearing®, a comprehensive hearing care solution. You and your extended family will receive access to discounts on hearing exams and high-quality hearing aids, saving you 30–60 percent off hearing services. Details of the program include:
- The latest technology from top hearing aid manufacturers
- Hearing solutions for virtually every type of hearing loss
- Significantly lower prices on the same models sold at retail locations
- Guidance and assistance from a TruHearing hearing consultant
- Local, professional care from an accredited provider in your area
- A hearing exam plus three follow-up visits for fitting and adjustments
Help along your way
- A worry-free purchase with a 45-day risk-free trial and 3-year warranty
- 48 free batteries per aid included with non-rechargeable models
- Guides to help you adapt to your new hearing aids
How it works
- Connect with a hearing consultant. When you call TruHearing, you'll be assigned a dedicated hearing consultant who will answer your questions about hearing aid options, programs, products and pricing. Your hearing consultant will also locate a highly qualified TruHearing audiologist or hearing instrument specialist near you and will set up a hearing exam appointment.
- Visit your TruHearing provider. Your office visit will be much like the visits you have with other healthcare providers and specialists. In approximately 45 minutes, your TruHearing provider will conduct a comprehensive hearing exam then review and discuss the results with you. If the diagnosis requires treatment with hearing aids, your provider will consult with you about your options, including specifics on products, technology levels, costs and styles. Your provider will take care of ordering your hearing aids. Your provider will facilitate the ordering of your hearing aids from TruHearing.
- Get off to a successful start. A few days after ordering, you'll return to your provider for your hearing aid fitting. Your provider will custom program and adjust your hearing aids to your hearing loss. You'll also receive two additional follow-up visits for further adjustments. We're here to make sure your investment in better hearing is all that it can be.
- Enjoy ongoing support. Every TruHearing purchase comes with a 45-day trial period and comprehensive 3-year warranties. You'll also continue to have access to your Hearing Consultant who can answer questions or resolve issues if they come up. Throughout the year, you'll receive valuable educational information that will help you get the most from your hearing aids. And you'll always have access to special battery pricing with convenient delivery right to your mailbox.
If you have questions about TruHearing, please contact TruHearing directly.
*Some employers may offer hearing aid coverage through the Priority Health medical plan. To confirm whether you have hearing aid coverage, consult your plan documents or contact your HR department/benefits administrator. Note, you cannot bundle the TruHearing discounts with existing hearing aid coverage offered by your medical plan.