Order prescriptions by mail
Save money on the medications you take every day
If you're on a daily medication, then using our home delivery pharmacy will probably save you money.
- Depending on your plan, you might not have to pay three copays for every 90-day (3-month) supply you receive. You might pay 2 or 2.5 copayments, and save trips to the pharmacy, too.
- Regular shipping is free.
- Your first order will arrive within 14 days of when Express Scripts receives it.
- Refills arrive in 7 to 10 days.
Send in one prescription a year
- For most medications, just send in your doctor's prescription form for a one-year supply (a 90-day supply with 3 refills). Express Scripts will ship you a 90-day supply and a form for requesting your refills. You can also set up an online account (see below) and set up automatic refills.
- Get your first order within 14 days. Refills arrive in 7-10 days if you order online or by phone.
Refills are easy
- After you receive your first order, life's even easier. Just go to express-scripts.com and click a button to order your refill (or set up automatic refills). Or you can call to order your next 3-month supply.
- Have the prescription label with you when you order refills, because you'll need the numbers on it.
- When you have no refills left, Express Scripts will call your doctor to find out if your prescription should be renewed.
Order prescriptions online:
Visit express-scripts.com to:
- Register your account
- Order new prescriptions (delivered free within 14 days)
- Set up auto refills
- Order refills (delivered within 7 to 10 days)
- Pay with your American Express®, Discover Card®, MasterCard® or Visa®.
Order by phone:
Call Express Scripts at 888 378-2589.
Order by mail:
We're sorry you can't print order forms on priorityhealth.com. Express Scripts needs codes on individual forms, so we'll need to send you one with the correct number code for your group and plan. Or, use the refill form they include with your order.
- Call Priority Health Customer Service to request an Express Scripts mail order form.
- Send a check or money order payable to Express Scripts when you send in the order form. If paying by check, include the following information: Your name and the name of the dependent whose prescription you are filling, address, phone number, and one of the following: Previous order number, prescription number, invoice number, Priority Health member ID number.
Read the Mail Service Frequently Asked Questions here.
If you're a member of a Priority Health plan through your employer, check with your benefits administrator or Human Resource Department at work for your plan's specific prescription coverage and mail order copayments.
If you buy your own Priority Health plan, call Customer Service when you have questions about your prescription coverage.