Jobs at Priority Health
Priority Health employees across Michigan are focused on our customers' health benefits, from managed care plans to consumer-directed health savings accounts. It's the excellence of our team that has helped us grow from a small regional HMO in 1986 to a leading Michigan employer serving 600,000 members nationwide.
Priority Health is consistently ranked as one of the best health plans in the country.
- The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), an independent, not-for-profit organization that evaluates managed care companies, rates us "Excellent," the highest rating.
- In 2011 we earned the Pillar Award, the highest honor from the Women's Resource Center in Grand Rapids, an organization dedicated to improving women's workplace and economic opportunities.
Employees matter to us.
All Priority Health employees are considered part of the Spectrum Health system, with the freedom to transfer to and from other Spectrum Health companies while keeping our seniority and benefits.
- Priority Health encourages employees to learn more about our business through onsite seminars, job shadowing and quarterly business update meetings.
- We offer tuition assistance to employees working towards degrees.
- We try to fill our job openings with internal candidates first.
Learn more about what we have to offer, and discover opportunities for contributing to our success: