Selling Priority Health plans
Thanks for your interest in Priority Health! Becoming appointed with us is as easy — just complete our agent agreement.
As you get started, remember: You must complete the entire form all at once. You can't save it and return later. So you should have this information ready:
- Your business contact information
- E&O policy limits & effective date
- Commission payment preferences
- Taxpayer ID number and other W-9 required information (so we can report commission payments to the IRS)
- Bank name and account routing and account numbers for the direct deposit agreement
Go to the agent agreement form.
What happens next
We'll send you a confirmation email with your broker number and a username and temporary password so you can access your online Agent Center.
You must complete certification training before you'll be approved to sell Priority Health Medicare Advantage plans.
Training includes 2 steps: online training and a classroom session.
Step 1 - AHIP online agent/broker training & testing
This training is good for both 2016 and 2017 products. If you've already completed 2017 AHIP or Gorman CMS certification with Fraud, Waste and Abuse training for another carrier, go to step 2.
About AHIP online training:
- Cost for training is $125, payable by credit card on the website.
- There are two self-paced training modules. After successfully completing the modules, you'll take a final exam.
- You're allowed three attempts to pass your final exam.
- Use the AHIP User Guide to help you through the training. Download the manual.
- If you experience technical difficulty during training, contact AHIP directly at 866.234.6909.
Start your AHIP training now. Open the training tool, then click "Create a new account," or sign in using your current username and password.
Remember: You must complete step 1 before going to step 2.
Step 2 - Priority Health Medicare Product training & testing
Finished step 1? Now you need training on our Medicare product offerings and pricing.
2016 plans: You're required to attend a 2016 Priority Health Medicare training class to sell 2016 plans now. If you'd like training, email Lori Nowak, sales coordinator, Priority Health Medicare.
2017 plans: You're required to attend a 2017 training class to sell 2017 plans starting in October.
- Classes run approximately 2 hours.
- We require that you email your AHIP or Gorman and CMS Fraud, Waste and Abuse certificates for 2017 to PHemail@example.com. Indicate in the email header your name, broker ID, and what you are sending:
James Smith, AHIP 2017, B00000
See schedule of training sessions and register
Contact the Medicare sales team with questions.