Protecting your privacy
Priority Health protects the privacy and security of your information online. In general, this means:
Your personal information is safe.
- We will not sell or share your email address, phone number, or any other information without your permission.
- Unless you provide a form giving us permission, we will not discuss your health with anyone else. Not even your spouse.
Your health information is safe.
If you are a member of one of our health or other benefit plans, we collect information about your health through the claims we get from doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and other health care professionals.
We use this information:
- To track whether doctors are making sure patients get all the preventive care they need.
- To let you know that you might be due for preventive care, such as a mammogram or cholesterol test.
- To see if you are having more than one health problem at a time and may need the help of a case manager.
Your business information is safe.
We protect information about your company, your employees, your health plan and your costs.
You'll find all the details in our Notice of Privacy Practices on this website.
If you have any questions or complaints about our privacy practices, please contact the Priority Health Compliance Department.
1231 East Beltline NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
Phone: 616.942.0954 or 800.942.0954
Need more information?
If you have additional questions or need further information, call or email Customer Service.
If you need this notice translated into another language, call 800.446.5674.