Healthy Michigan Plan from Priority Health
The Healthy Michigan Plan is a program for Michigan residents whose income is less than 133% of the Federal Poverty Level. Our company, Priority Health Choice, Inc., is one of the health plans in Michigan that offers Healthy Michigan Plan benefits.
See a map of the counties where you can choose Priority Health for your Healthy Michigan Plan. Go to the Priority Health service area map
Who is eligible?
On the Michigan Department of Community Health (MDCH) website, it says that to get the Healthy Michigan Plan, you must be:
- Age 19 to 64
- At or below 133% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL), which is about $15,000 a year for a single person or $34,000 for a family of four
- A resident of Michigan
- Not currently eligible for Medicaid
- Not eligible for or enrolled in Medicare
- Not pregnant when applying for the plan
Enroll in the Healthy Michigan Plan from Priority Health
First, go to the MIBridges website or your local Department of Human Services office and they'll help you make sure you are eligible for the Healthy Michigan Plan.
Then, call MI Enrolls toll-free at 888.367.6557. Ask to get your Healthy Michigan Plan health coverage from Priority Health.
What does the Healthy Michigan Plan cover?
- Doctor visits
- Emergency services
- Maternity and newborn care
- Prescription drugs
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services
- Mental health services
- Habilitative services (that help a person keep, learn or improve skills and functioning for daily living)
- Dental care
When you're a member of the Healthy Michigan Plan through Priority Health, your ID card will say "Priority Health Choice HMI." Learn about what the plan covers.