Priority Health Senior Impact Awards
Each year, four outstanding volunteers who are making a difference in their communities receive the Senior Impact Award. Along with the recognition, a donation of $1,000 is given to a nonprofit organization where each Senior Impact honoree volunteers.
Priority Health partners with the United Way and the Volunteer Centers of Michigan to recognize four volunteers from across the state who improve the communities where they work and live.
Nominate a senior volunteer today! Nominations due by July 30
Just fill out the nomination form. Tell us why your favorite senior volunteer deserves this award.
How do we select the winners?
Online voting starts in August on the Priority Health Medicare Facebook page. Then, our four honorees will be selected by an internal committee of Priority Health employees and United Way representatives. We rate:
- How the nominee's volunteer service has improved the lives of others in our Michigan communities.
- The nominee's years of service and hours served.
- The impact the nominee has had on the community, included demonstrated results from their volunteer activities.
Meet the 2013 winners.
Who is eligible?
- The Priority Health Senior Impact Award is open to all Michigan residents age 63 and older who volunteer for a nonprofit organization.
- Employees of Priority Health, their employees and individuals living in the same household as a Priority Health employee are not eligible.
- Nonprofit organizations funded by the State of Michigan or affiliates of Priority Health are not eligible for the $1,000 donation.
Call Rachel Taber at 616.464.8404, or email email@example.com.