Organizational provider credentialing
All organizations must complete the requirements below and receive approval from us prior to seeing Priority Health plan members. There are two applications. Be sure to use the correct one for your organization.
Organizations do not need credentialing for individual partners. Priority Health checks the OIG monthly to ensure that participating providers do not appear on the listing.
Organization types that aren't credentialed
Some organization types do not have to meet Priority Health credentialing criteria. We list them here. These organization types should use the "demographic application" to apply for participation: Organizational Provider - Demographic Application (106KB PDF).
- Audiology (hearing screenings, hearing aid suppliers)
- Diabetic prevention program
- Durable medical equipment (DME)
- Emergency medicine;
- Health department
- Independent diagnostic service
- Radiology/imaging center
- School-based health clinic
Organization credentialing process
Organizational providers other than those listed above are required to complete this Priority Health credentialing process before accepting Priority Health patients seeking in-network services.
- Before you start the application, contact the Priority Health Contracting Department to make sure we have a contract on file, prepared and waiting for your application to be confirmed.
- Complete the Organizational Provider - Initial Credentialing Application.
Note: This application MUST include current accreditation and current liability insurance.
- Include a completed IRS form W-9, Taxpayer Identification and Number Certification.
- Email your completed Application and W-9 to PH-PELC@priorityhealth.com.
We will send you a confirmation email that will include next steps, and any requests for additional/missing information.
Now processing requests received on:
New providers: September 21, 2018
Provider changes: October 10, 2018
Last updated: October 17, 2018