MyPriority PPO HSA Gold 1350
Our MyPriority® HSA health plan is an affordable choice if you're generally healthy and savings-minded and want a plan that is paired with the advantages of a health savings account (HSA)*. Your HSA will help pay for medical expenses, is eligible for federal tax advantages and any unused money automatically rolls over from year to year. Keep in mind you pay 100% of the cost of your health care out of your pocket until you meet your deductible.
We provide a free banking partner, HealthEquity®, that seamlessly sets up and helps you manage your HSA banking account.
Highlights of what you get
- FREE preventive care – Routine care like well-child visits, flu shots and annual exams at no cost.
- Prescription drug coverage – After deductible is met
- Global emergency assistance– If you become ill or injured while traveling more than 100 miles from home, our partner, Assist America, can help get you get care and even arrange your travel back home safely.
- Cash rewards – Our Cost Estimator lets you shop for high-quality care at lower-priced facilities. Best of all? When you receive care at a fair-price facility, we'll send you a Visa® reward card.
- No referral needed – Our plans don't require a referral to see a specialist
- Optional dental coverage – Two plans to choose from, both include annual exams and cleanings
*Note: Individuals who receive a federal cost-sharing reduction (including zero cost sharing or limited cost sharing options) are not eligible to contribute to an HSA or claim tax savings because the plan's deductible is reduced below the federal minimum for HSA-qualified plans.
More about MyPriority PPO HSA Gold 1350
With a PPO, you can choose to see either in-network or out-of-network doctors. You'll pay less if you stay in-network and more if you see out-of-network doctors. Use our Find a Doctor online directory to see if your doctor is in our PPO network.
The metal level determines how you and your plan share the costs of care. Gold means your plan pays 80% on average and you pay about 20%.
This is the amount you pay for in-network covered health care services before Priority Health begins to pay.
This is the amount you pay in-network, after deductible. Preventive health services are covered at 100%.
The most you pay during a policy period (usually a year) before Priority Health begins to pay 100% of the allowed amount. This includes your copayments, deductibles and coinsurance payments. This limit does not include your monthly premium.
Primary doctor, specialist, urgent care
Free preventive care
Routine care helps keep you and your family healthy. That's why we cover preventive care like well-child visits, flu shots and annual exams at no cost. See our Preventive Health Care Guidelines for a list of covered preventive services.
After deductible, waived if admitted
Diagnostic tests, X-rays, lab services and radiology services
Get 24/7 access to a doctor via the phone or web.
Preferred generics and generic drugs
After deductible is met
The features and benefits explained in this section are intended to give you an overview of your coverage and do not include or explain every detail of what is and is not covered. Please refer to the Summary of Benefits and Coverage.
We're sorry. This information is currently unavailable.