MyPriority Holistic Bronze Bronson Healthcare Partners
MyPriority® Holistic is a different kind of Michigan health insurance plan that combines alternative therapies with traditional care. You get immediate access to services like medically necessary massage therapy and acupuncture. As well as extra incentives to support a healthy lifestyle, like cash rewards for being active.
What is Bronson Healthcare Partners?
This plan uses a narrow network available only to those who live in Kalamazoo County and areas of Van Buren and Calhoun counties. Care received outside of the Bronson Healthcare Partners network will not be covered and members will be required to cover the full cost of out-of-network care. This narrow network plan allows you to enjoy a lower monthly premium and have access to quality care. You'll need prior authorization from us to be covered for care in our full HMO network.
Highlights of what you get
- $30 acupuncture visit - 20 visits per year per member (medically necessary)
- $30 medical massage therapy - 20 visits per year per member (medically necessary)
- Cash rewards - Earn money for being active with ExerciseRewardsTM
- Free virtual visits - Unlimited 24/7 non-emergency care by phone or online "virtual" connection (Easily schedule an appointment with MedNow, powered by MyHealth)
- $0 doctor visits (2) - Limited to two FREE evaluation and management visits per year. After two visits deductibles and copayments apply
- Prescription drugs - $5 preferred generics or $25 generics before deductible
- No referral needed - Our plans don't require a referral to see an in-network specialist
- Optional dental coverage - Two plans to choose from, both include annual exams and cleanings
More about MyPriority HMO Holistic Bronze Bronson Healthcare Partners plan
You must receive care in the Bronson Healthcare system of doctors and hospitals and their affiliated clinics, outpatient facilities, labs, etc. Care received outside of the Bronson Healthcare Partners network will not be covered and members will be required to cover the full cost of out-of-network care.
Emergency services are covered at the in-network level. Use our Find a Doctor online directory to see if your doctor is in the Bronson Healthcare Partners network.
The metal level determines how you and your plan share the costs of care. Bronze means your plan pays 60% on average and you pay about 40%.
The amount you pay for covered health care services before Priority Health begins to pay.
This is the amount you pay, after deductible. Preventive health services are covered at 100%.
This is the most you pay during a policy period (usually a year) before Priority Health begins to pay 100% of the allowed amount. This includes your copayments, deductibles and coinsurance payments. This limit does not include your monthly premium.
Office visits - primary doctor
First 2 visits
After first two visits
Office visits - specialist
Deductibles and copayments apply.
Office visits - urgent care
Deductibles and copayments apply.
Free preventive care
Routine care helps keep you and your family healthy. That's why we cover preventive care like well-child visits, flu shots and annual exams at no cost. See our Preventive Health Care Guidelines for a list of in-network covered preventive services.
After deductible, waived if admitted
Diagnostic tests, X-rays, lab services and radiology services
Get 24/7 access to an in-network doctor via the phone or web.
Preferred generic and generic drugs
The features and benefits explained in this section are intended to give you an overview of your coverage and do not include or explain every detail of what is and is not covered. Please refer to the Summary of Benefits and coverage.