MyPriority RxPlus Spectrum Health Partners
Our MyPriority® RxPlus plans are designed for people who want the best coverage for their money or may be transitioning from employer-provided insurance to buying direct. You get immediate, affordable access to office visits, including specialists and generic drugs, before you meet your annual deductible.
What is Spectrum Health Partners?
This plan offers a narrow network available only to those who live in Kent County. You must receive care in the Spectrum Health system of doctors and hospitals. A limited network allows you to enjoy a lower monthly premium and have access to quality care. You'll need prior authorization from us to be covered for care in our full HMO network.
Highlights of what you get
- $20 office visits – Any combination of up to four specialist, family doctor or urgent care visits before deductible, including related non-surgical services (like X-rays, labs, etc.)
- Prescription drugs - $5 preferred generics or $10 generics before deductible
- Cash rewards – Our Cost Estimator lets you shop for high-quality care at lower-priced facilities. Best of all? When you shop and then receive care at a fair-price facility, we'll send you a Visa® reward card.
- No referral needed – Our plans don't require a referral to see an in-network specialist.
- Optional dental coverage – Two plans to choose from, both include annual exams and cleanings.