MyPriority RxPlus Bronson Healthcare Partners
Our MyPriority® RxPlus plans are designed for people who want the best coverage for their money or may be transitioning from employer-provided insurance to buying direct. You get immediate, affordable access to office visits, including specialists and generic drugs, before you meet your annual deductible.
What is Bronson Healthcare Partners?
This plan uses a narrow network available only to those who live in Kalamazoo County and areas of Van Buren and Calhoun counties. Care received outside of the Bronson Healthcare Partners network will not be covered and members will be required to cover the full cost of out-of-network care. This narrow network plan allows you to enjoy a lower monthly premium and have access to quality care. You'll need prior authorization from us to be covered for care in our full HMO network.
Highlights of what you get
- $20 in-network office visits – Any combination of up to four specialist, family doctor or urgent care visits in-network before deductible, including related non-surgical services (like X-rays, labs, etc.)
- Prescription drugs - $5 preferred generic drugs or $10 generics before deductible
- Free preventive care – Routine in-network care like well-child visits, flu shots, and annual exams at no cost
- Global emergency assistance – If you become ill or injured while traveling more than 100 miles from home our partner, Assist America, can help you get care and even arrange your travel back home safely
- Optional dental coverage -Two plans to choose from, both include annual exams and cleanings