MyPriority POS Silver 1400
Our MyPriority® POS health plans include free preventive care, while covering office visits before deductible among other benefits.
What's a POS?
Choosing a point-of-service plan helps you stay healthy by making sure you have a personal doctor to coordinate any care you may need. This plan type generally has the affordability of an HMO, and you're covered if you see doctors in or out of our network. Keep in mind that out-of-network services cost more than in-network.
Highlights of what you get
- $25 office visits - An unlimited amount of in-network visits to primary doctor for evaluation and management for a $25 copayment before deductible.
- $75 urgent care visits - Unlimited in-network urgent care visits for $75 copayment before deductible.
- Prescription drug coverage - $20 copayment for in-network generics after deductible is met.
- Cash rewards - Our Cost Estimator lets you shop for high-quality care at lower-priced facilities. Best of all? When you shop and then receive care at a fair-price facility, we’ll send you a Visa® reward card.
- No referral needed - Our plans don't require a referral to see an in-network specialist
- Optional dental coverage - Two plans to choose from, both include annual exams and cleanings