MyPriority POS RxPlus Silver 2500
Our MyPriority® RxPlus plans are designed for people who want the best coverage for their money or may be transitioning from employer-provided insurance to buying direct. You get immediate, affordable access to office visits, including specialists and generic drugs, before you meet your annual deductible.
What's a POS?
Choosing a point-of-service plan helps you stay healthy by making sure you have a personal doctor to coordinate any care you may need. This plan type generally has the affordability of an HMO, and you're covered if you see doctors in or out of our network. Keep in mind that out-of-network services cost more than in-network.
Highlights of what you get
- $20 office visits – Any combination of up to four specialist, family doctor or urgent care visits before deductible, including related non-surgical services (like X-rays, labs, etc.)
- Prescription drugs - $5 preferred generics or $10 generics before deductible
- Cash rewards – Our Cost Estimator lets you shop for high-quality care at lower-priced facilities. Best of all? When you shop and then receive care at a fair-price facility, we'll send you a Visa® reward card.
- No referral needed – Our plans don't require a referral to see an in-network specialist.
- Optional dental coverage – Two plans to choose from, both include annual exams and cleanings.