MyPriority HMO RxPlus Silver 1800
Our MyPriority® RxPlus plans are designed for people who want the best coverage for their money or may be transitioning from employer-provided insurance to buying direct. You get immediate, affordable access to office visits, including specialists and generic drugs, before you meet your annual deductible.
What's an HMO?
Choosing an HMO (health maintenance organization) plan helps you stay healthy by making sure you have a personal doctor to coordinate any care you may need. This plan type generally has the lowest monthly premium cost, however, you need to see an in-network doctor unless it's an emergency or you get prior approval.
Highlights of what you get
- $20 office visits – Any combination of up to four specialist, family doctor or urgent care visits before deductible, including related non-surgical services (like X-rays, labs, etc.)
- Prescription drugs - $5 preferred generics or $10 generics before deductible
- Cash rewards – Our Cost Estimator lets you shop for high-quality care at lower-priced facilities. Best of all? When you shop and then receive care at a fair-price facility, we'll send you a Visa® reward card.
- No referral needed – Our plans don't require a referral to see an in-network specialist.
- Optional dental coverage – Two plans to choose from, both include annual exams and cleanings.