We have plans for savings-minded employers that work with health savings accounts (HSA). The tax-advantaged savings can help your employees pay for medical expenses throughout the year, including help in meeting their deductible. And with our Cost Estimator tool, HSA members can view and shop for the cost of health care services so they can determine how best to spend their money.
An ideal solution if
You're looking for cost-savings and a plan that engages employees in their health care.
- Range of deductibles - Choose from plans that have individual deductibles of $1,400, $2,000, $2,300, $3,000, $5,500 or $6,650. (Family deductibles are double the individual amount.)
- FREE banking partner - Our partner HealthEquity®, the leader in HSA banking, helps your employees set up and manage their HSA account. We're one of the few carriers in Michigan offering this service at no cost to employers or members.
- No employer contributions required - Let your employees take advantage of the full tax benefits of HSA contribution.
- Cash rewards - Our Cost Estimator lets you shop for high-quality care at lower-priced facilities. Best of all? When you receive care at a fair-price facility, we'll send you a Visa® reward card.
- No referral needed - Our plans don't require a referral to see a specialist
- Optional dental coverage - Two Delta Dental PPO / Premier plans to choose from, both include annual exams and cleanings (learn more)
Learn how PriorityHSA works
Our PriorityHSA high-deductible health plan can be paired with an HSA or stand alone.
Advantages of a high-deductible health plan + health savings account
Your PriorityHSA high-deductible health plan works best when paired with an HSA. Learn about tax advantages, contribution limits & rules, how your health plan works and more. (7:20)
When a high deductible health plan comes without an HSA
Learn how to use your high deductible health plan when you don't have a health savings account. (2:32)
Select the right network for your employees
Still not sure?
PriorityHMOSM is our most popular health coverage option. It emphasizes health and wellness while managing medical costs, ensuring employees receive all the services they need, but none that are unnecessary. Members can go to any specialist in our network without a referral (but PCPs can coordinate medical care to help keep out-of-pocket costs low).
PriorityPOSSM plan benefits employers who are looking for the flexibility of traditional health plan but need the cost savings of managed care. In this plan, we offer our same extensive provider network. Employees can choose an in-network primary care physician (PCP) and receive full benefits. Employees can also seek care outside the network without a referral, but must pay more for out-of-pocket expenses.
PriorityPPOSM offers employees the greatest freedom of choice by providing in-network and out-of-network options. Employers reap the benefits of a low-cost health care plan, while employees can choose to see Priority Health network providers and pay less or visit non-network doctors or hospitals and pay more.
West MI Partners network
Our tiered network HMO plan is available to small employers within a 13 county area and includes our Tier 1 health systems - Spectrum Health, Holland Hospital, Metro Health and Bronson Healthcare.
Tier 1 offers lower deductibles, out-of-pocket limits and cost- sharing than Tier 2 – saving employees health care costs and employers on premiums.