For those new to wellness
This plan provides employee health data, insights and recommendations to help develop a targeted wellness program for your company that puts your employees on a path toward improved health.
Step 1: Assess
- Cultural assessment - measures your organization's readiness to engage in a wellness program.
- Employee interest survey - lets your employees help shape your wellness program by indicating services they're interested in and willingness to participate.
- Online health assessment - measures each employee's current health and lifestyle and helps identify potential health issues.
Step 2: Engage
- Wellness displays - promote healthier living and inspire your employees to make lasting changes.
- Digital Health Assistant® - an online "health coaching" experience that allows employees to set personalized goals and track their progress along the way.
- Health Tips - e-newsletter that includes both health and wellness articles and tips for how employees can get the most out of their Priority Health medical and wellness plans.
Step 3: Measure
- Health assessment participation list - the names of the people who completed the health assessment within the required time frame.
- Health assessment summary report - an aggregate summary of employees' health assessment results that gives you an accurate picture of your employees' overall health.
- Population health wellness report - identifies potential risks among employees, assesses cost drivers and provides targeted program recommendations that drive lasting behavior changes.
Our experienced staff of wellness solutions specialists, account representatives and coordinators will guide you in all aspects of your program, from program design, implementation and promotion, to reporting and technical support.
Priority Health does not accept advertising on our website nor do we have financial ownership in other companies that are advertising, marketing or providing goods and services to you, including the companies that offer discounts to our members. We receive no payment from other businesses if or when you choose to participate in their programs or buy their products, whether they offer you a discount or not.