Choose HealthbyChoice® Progressions when:
- Your goal is to have employees and their covered spouses progress toward measurable health improvements
- You want Priority Health to administer the reward program that helps employees and their spouses show improvements
- You want employees to be rewarded with lower out-of-pocket costs and deductibles after they meet the program requirements or show measurable improvements
Get your employees moving in a healthier direction
HealthbyChoice Progressions helps you reduce your health care costs by raising awareness of healthy behaviors and rewarding employees who get engaged in improving their health.
You're rewarded with healthier, more productive employees. Your employees will be rewarded with lower out-of-pocket costs and deductibles after they meet the program requirements or show measurable improvement.
HealthbyChoice Progressions features & advantages
- Two levels: Standard or Choice
- The same medical benefits are covered regardless of cost level.
- Encourages employees and their families to improve their health and lifestyle
- All employees start at the Standard level.
- Employees (and their spouses, if applicable) have 90 days from the plan effective date to qualify for the Choice level. If they don't meet the health criteria, everyone on their plan will remain at the Standard level. They may still qualify by making measurable health improvements or reaching a target set by their doctor.
- Children do not need to meet the requirements; they will be covered at the parents' level.
- Online, real-time HealthbyChoice status tracking through each employee's Member Center gives them control over their health.
- Participants must complete an online health assessment and have their physician document they've met the criteria for 5 key wellness indicators.
- Free health coaching or condition management for employees and their spouses who don't achieve Choice level
- Employers receive aggregate reports about their employees' overall performance.
Want more info? Ready for a quote?
- Contact an independent licensed Priority Health agent
- Send us your contact information, and we'll have a rep get back to you
In a new five-year study, Priority Health has proven that HealthbyChoice has successfully lowered employer costs and improved employee health.