Your pharmacy network
There are more than 68,000 pharmacies across the United States in our network, including national chains listed below. We have contracts with far more pharmacies than Medicare requires for our service area.
You must use network pharmacies to get your prescriptions filled. You can only use an out-of-network pharmacy under non-routine circumstances when you can't reasonably get to a network pharmacy.
It's easy to find a pharmacy
Many national pharmacy chains are in our network. You can go to any of our standard or preferred pharmacies or any of the locations listed in the Pharmacy Directory.
Get a complete directory of all network pharmacies
- Use the Find a Doctor online directory
- View and print the 2016 Priority Health Medicare Pharmacy Directory (PDF)
Includes mail-order, long-term-care, Indian health services/Tribal/Urban Indian health programs, and home infusion pharmacies.
Priority Health Medicare network chain pharmacies
No matter where you travel, you'll find a location of one of these chain pharmacies.Key:
- 90-day supply: Not all pharmacies can give you a 90-day supply. Check the Pharmacy Directory to find which ones are available in your area.
- Vaccine network: To make sure your vaccinations are paid for by your Priority Health Medicare plan, be sure to go to a pharmacy in the Vaccine Network. Look for the V symbol in the printed directory, or call Customer Service
- Electronic prescribing: Some pharmacies can accept prescriptions from your doctor electronically, so you don't need to bring them a paper prescription form. Look for this symbol e in the printed directory.
|Family Fare Pharmacy||800.451.8500||711||Y||v||e|
|Henry Ford Medical Center||800.436.7936||711||Y||e|
|Sam's Club Pharmacy||888.746.7726||711||Y||e|