The materials below will help you understand your Medigap (Medicare Supplement) plan options. We recommend starting with the Outline of Coverage booklet, which includes:
- Coverage details
- Information that will help you compare and choose a plan
A Medigap plan might be right for you if:
- You don’t mind paying a higher monthly premium in exchange for paying less—or even nothing—when you get medical care.
- You want the freedom to use any provider that accepts Medicare–no network to worry about.
- You already have or don’t mind having to purchase a stand-alone Part D prescription drug plan.
- You travel outside of Michigan for an extended period each year and want to seek routine health services when you’re away.
When you select a Priority Health Medigap plan, you’re choosing:
- A guarantee that your premium can only change once every 12 months.
- A health plan that is loved by its members—97% of our Medicare members would recommend us to friends and family.*
- A health plan that offers you discounts on essentials like hearing aids and eyewear so you can live life to the fullest.
*July 2014 Priority Health Medicare research report conducted by Kiekover Marketing.