Medicare Explained meetings
Have questions about Priority Health Medicare plans and options for individuals? Wondering which type of plan is right for you?
Join us at a Medicare Explained meeting. Our meetings are informational, and there's no pressure to enroll in a plan. We offer meetings both in-person and via webinar, so you can attend in the way that's most convenient for you. You can also stop by one of our Medicare Information Centers to meet with our Medicare experts one-on-one.
Meetings last approximately 2 hours, and you can ask questions at any time. We'll cover the basics of how Medicare works, including:
- The benefits of Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans
- The differences between Medicare Parts A, B, C and D
- Your options for prescription drug coverage
- The Medicare plans available to you from Priority Health
IMPORTANT: These meetings don't explain employer group Medicare plans, such as Michigan Public Schools, which are very different. Check with your benefits administrator, union representative, retiree group, or call us.
Attend an in-person meeting
Click on any meeting below and complete the meeting registration form.
Notice for Grand Rapids Priority Health information center guests
Due to construction, the turn lane to access the main Priority Health entrance from northbound East Beltline will be closed through early November. Alternate routes:
- Use one of the alternate turn lanes along northbound East Beltline and come in the main entrance via southbound East Beltline.
- Use our Leonard Street entrance if coming from the west.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Monday, October 15, 2018
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
Thursday, October 18, 2018
Friday, October 19, 2018
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Wednesday, October 24, 2018
Thursday, October 25, 2018
Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Wednesday, October 31, 2018
Thursday, November 1, 2018
Monday, November 5, 2018
Tuesday, November 6, 2018
Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Thursday, November 8, 2018