MyPriority HMO Silver 2400 50+ - Spectrum Health Partners
MyPriority® HMO Silver 2400 50+ (full or narrow network) plans are a smart option for individuals and families that don’t anticipate needing major health care services and want the reassurance of being covered for general care. This plan is especially great for individuals who travel and want peace of mind knowing they’re covered wherever they go.
Highlights of what you get:
- Prime Fitness™: No cost gym membership with access to 10,000+ locations nationwide
- Virtual care: 24/7 non-emergency care by mobile device or online (i.e. Spectrum Health App)
- Chronic condition management: Services, supplies, and treatments for some of the most common chronic conditions, with cost-share, before deductible
- Prescription drugs: Tier 1a and Tier 1b drugs before deductible
- Out-of-state coverage: Four out-of-state Cigna office visits
- Primary doctor visits: $30 primary care doctor visits before deductible
- Urgent care: $75 urgent care visits, before deductible
- Cost Estimator: Access to our tool to see prices for hundreds of services and procedures
Spectrum Health Partners: Narrow network option for Kent County residents
Members who choose one of these plans are required to receive care in the Spectrum Health system of doctors and hospitals and their affiliated clinics, outpatient facilities, labs, etc.
- Spectrum Health hospitals (including those outside Kent County with the exception of Spectrum Health Lakeland)
- Spectrum Health Medical Group
- Physicians who denote a Spectrum Health hospital in Grand Rapids as their primary hospital affiliation
- Orthopedic Associates of Michigan (OAM) physicians (procedures must be done at a Spectrum Health facility)
- Ancillary facilities such as Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services and Forest View Hospital
- All in-network pharmacies
- A narrow network allows members to enjoy a lower monthly premium while getting access to quality care.
- Members who enroll in this plan will see the Spectrum Health Partners network on their ID cards.
- Care received outside of the Spectrum Health Partners network will not be covered and members will be required to cover the full cost for out-of-network care.