HealthbyChoice Incentives plans
Healthy employees are not only more productive, but they also cost less. HealthbyChoice Incentives rewards employees for being, getting and staying engaged in their health. With HealthbyChoice, employees receive the same great benefits, but have different out-of-pocket costs depending on how engaged they choose to be in their health.
- $10 Virtual care services covered before deductible
- Diabetic coverage – Certain diabetic supplies purchased through a participating DME provider are covered at 100% before deductible and preferred insulins are covered at the Tier 1b prescription drug copay
- Chiropractic care – Covers up to 30 acute and/or maintenance care visits per contract year
- Standard copayments for the benefits needed most – Primary care, specialist, urgent care, labs, standard radiology, and prescription drugs are covered with a copayment before deductible
- Cash rewards – Our Cost Estimator tool lets members shop for high-quality care at lower-cost facilities. Best of all, when members receive care at a fair-price facility, we’ll send them a Visa® reward card
- Hearing exams and discounts on high-quality hearing aids – Offered by our partner, TruHearing. Learn more
- Adult vision coverage, powered by EyeMed – $15 annual eye exam and in-network discounts on frames, standard plastic lenses, lens options, select contact lenses, laser vision correction, and non-prescription sunglasses. Learn more
- Optional dental coverage – Two Delta Dental PPO/Premier plans to choose from, both include annual exams and cleanings. Learn more
- No referral needed – Our plans don't require a referral to see a specialist
Select the right network for your employees
Still not sure?
PriorityHMOSM is our most popular health coverage option. It focuses on what’s most important: health and wellness, managing medical costs and ensuring employees receive all the necessary services they need.
- It provides lower costs, but with limited coverage outside the plans' network of participating providers.
- While out-of-network care is not covered, in-network benefits are provided only if a member has chosen a primary care physician (PCP).
- Under this plan, members can also visit any specialist in our network without a referral.
PriorityPOSSM plan benefits employers who are looking for the flexibility of a traditional health plan but need the cost savings of managed care.
- A hybrid of HMO and PPO plans, our POS offering can designate an in-network primary care provider (PCP) while also covering outside services at a slightly higher out-of-pocket cost.
- Similar to HMO, members are also required to have a PCP to receive in-network benefits.
PriorityPPOSM offers employees the greatest freedom of choice by providing in-network and out-of-network options.
- Employers reap the benefits of a low-cost health care plan, while employees can choose to see Priority Health network providers and pay less or visit non-network doctors or hospitals and pay more.
- It lets members receive in-network benefits without having a designated primary care provider (PCP).