Delta Dental PPO/Premier small group plans
A healthy body starts with a clean mouth
And if your employees have healthy bodies, they'll visit the doctor less and be more productive. So add Delta Dental to your Priority Health medical plan.
Advantages of Delta Dental PPO/Delta Dental Premier
- Gives members access to two of the nationʼs largest dental provider networks: Delta Dental PPOTM and Delta Dental Premier®, with more than 94% of licensed dentists in Michigan
- Provides discounted fees for service, lowering premium and claims costs
- Eliminates balance billing from dental providers when using a Delta Dental network provider
- Offers medical and dental enrollment and billing from one carrier
- Allows for split enrollment—employers can offer dental coverage for family members, even if theyʼre not covered on the medical plan
- Contributory plans allow employers and employees to share the cost of dental coverage
- Voluntary plans have employees pay 100% of their dental benefits
- Non-voluntary plans have employers pay 100% of the cost
How it works
If you're a fully funded employer and you have two or more employees you can offer dental coverage in addition to medical coverage through Priority Health.
How it works
Fully funded employers with two or more employees or self-funded employers with 25+ employees can offer dental coverage in addition to medical coverage through Priority Health.