Tiered copay plans
Our tiered copay plans offer big benefits for your small business. You get a choice of three plan types (HMO, POS, PPO). Best of all, your employees get great coverage before deductible for services like routine doctor visits, specialist visits, prescriptions and urgent care.
An ideal solution if: you’re seeking competitively priced plans with richer benefits before the deductible is met.
- Range of deductibles – Choose from plans that have individual deductibles of $0, $250, $500, $1,000, $1,500, $2,000, $2,750, $3,500 or $4,500. (Family deductibles are double the individual amount.)
- Primary doctor visits – Comprehensive office visits before deductible, including related non-surgical services (like X-rays, labs, etc.)
- Specialist visits – Covered before deductible
- Urgent care – Covered before deductible
- Generic drugs – Copayment before deductible
- Cash rewards – Our Cost Estimator lets you shop for high-quality care at lower-priced facilities. Best of all? When you receive care at a fair-price facility, we'll send you a Visa® reward card.
- No referral needed – Our plans don't require a referral to see a specialist
- Optional dental coverage – Two Delta Dental PPO/Premier plans to choose from, both include annual exams and cleanings
Select the right network for your employees
Still not sure?
PriorityHMOSM is our most popular health coverage option. It emphasizes health and wellness while managing medical costs, ensuring employees receive all the services they need, but none that are unnecessary. Members can go to any specialist in our network without a referral (but PCPs can coordinate medical care to help keep out-of-pocket costs low).
PriorityPOSSM plan benefits employers who are looking for the flexibility of traditional health plan but need the cost savings of managed care. In this plan, we offer our same extensive provider network. Employees can choose an in-network primary care physician (PCP) and receive full benefits. Employees can also seek care outside the network without a referral, but must pay more for out-of-pocket expenses.
PriorityPPOSM offers employees the greatest freedom of choice by providing in-network and out-of-network options. Employers reap the benefits of a low-cost health care plan, while employees can choose to see Priority Health network providers and pay less or visit non-network doctors or hospitals and pay more.