Southeast MI Partners plans
An ideal network solution for people who work and live in Southeast Michigan
We’re committed to helping our members find the right care, at the right time in the right place, everywhere in Michigan. We know that over 70% of insured residents live in Southeast Michigan alone, so we’ve worked with our provider partners in seven counties in this region to bring a low cost solution to members who live and work in Southeast Michigan.
Southeast MI Partners is available to groups that reside in six counties:
- St. Clair
What are the benefits of a tiered network?
A tiered network can help employers save on premiums and help employees save on deductibles, out-of-pocket limits and cost sharing—all by utilizing the selected Tier 1 provider network.
How does a tiered network work?
Providers are separated into two tiers: Tier 1 and Tier 2. If employees choose care through a Tier 1 provider, they’ll benefit from lower coinsurance, copays and deductibles. In Tier 2, employees will still have access to the entire Priority Health network. However, if they choose to receive care outside of the Tier 1 network, they will have a higher cost share for care.
All Tier 1 and 2 providers meet our rigorous quality standard and share our commitment to care management and coordination.
Tier 1 and Tier 2 provider networks include:
Tier 1 Hospitals
- Ascension St. John Hospital and Medical Center
- Ascension Macomb–Oakland Hospital–Madison Heights Campus
- Ascension Macomb–Oakland Hospital– Warren Campus
- Ascension River District Hospital
- Ascension Providence Hospital–Novi Campus
- Ascension Providence Hospital–Southfield Campus
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital Dearborn
- Beaumont Hospital Farmington Hills
- Beaumont Hospital Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital Taylor
- Beaumont Hospital Troy
- Beaumont Hospital Trenton
- Beaumont Hospital Wayne
- Beaumont Urgent Care Centers
- Lake Huron Medical Center
- Michigan Medicine (University of Michigan) for non-primary care with referral only
- St. Joseph Mercy Chelsea
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital Livonia
All providers are currently covered under the Priority Health network.
With an HMO tiered network solution, only services performed within the Priority Health HMO network are covered.
PriorityHMO 1000 - Southeast MI Partners
PriorityHMO 2500 - Southeast MI Partners
PriorityHMO 3500 - Southeast MI Partners