We are providing our MyPriority members with a 15% credit on their June and July 2020 premiums.
If you are a MyPriority ACA or pre-ACA member no action is required, you will automatically receive a credit.
It depends on how you pay your premiums today.
- If you pay month to month the invoice you receive in May for your June premium and the invoice you receive in June for the July premium will say Premium Credit due to COVID-19.
- If you pay quarterly and are paid through May, the invoice you receive in May will include a credit for June and July premium.
- If you pay quarterly and have paid up to June 30 you will receive a two-month credit for July and August on the invoice you receive mid-June. Your invoice will also say Premium Credit due to COVID-19.
- If you pay quarterly and have paid up to July 31 you will receive a check for your 15% credit for the months of August and September, the week of May 18.
- If you pay on a bi-annual or annual basis you will receive a check for your 15% credit for two months of premium.
- If you pay by electronic funds transfer (EFT), the discount will be applied to your monthly withdrawals in June and July.
Yes, you can pay your May premium and the credit will be applied to your June and July premiums.
This credit does not apply to short-term members. Learn more about how Priority Health is supporting all members during the COVID-19 pandemic.