COVID-19 information for providers
Thank you for your dedication to your patients and your partnership with us as we work together to ensure our communities get the care they need.
You'll find the most up-to-date COVID-19 information here on our website.
Download our COVID-19 quick reference guide for a summary of temporary changes.
COVID-19 information and resources for providers
- Billing, coding and credentialing for COVID-19
- Vaccine billing and reimbursement
- Coverage for our members
- Temporary DRG uplift and sequestration suspension
- Prior authorization information
- Transitions of care
- Virtual visits and telehealth
Supporting our providers
In response to the current challenges with COVID-19, we've made changes to remove barriers and facilitate access to patient care, including:
- Reviewing and extending program deadlines, including our PCP Incentive Program (PIP)
- Giving patients access to virtual visits and COVID-19 tests where benefit design allows
- Supporting access to patient care with fast and flexible authorization processes