COVID-19 information for providers
We're actively working to monitor the new Coronavirus disease—COVID-19—and its impact to make sure we provide our members with the care they need, when they need it, while supporting our providers.
Check back often as this is a rapidly evolving situation. We're making frequent updates as new information becomes available.
Download our COVID-19 quick reference guide for a summary of temporary changes.
COVID-19 information and resources for providers
We want to make it easy for you to access the COVID-19 information you need, quickly.
- Billing, coding and credentialing for COVID-19
- Coverage for our members
- Temporary DRG uplift and sequestration suspension
- Prior authorization information
- Program updates (Provider Center login required)
- Transitions of care
- Virtual visits and telehealth
Supporting our providers
In response to the current challenges with COVID-19, we've made changes to remove barriers and facilitate access to patient care, including: