COVID-19 information for providers
We're actively working to monitor the new Coronavirus disease--COVID-19--and its impact to make sure we provide our members with the care they need, when they need it, while supporting our providers.
Rest assured that we have business continuity plans in place. We'll continue to serve you and your patients online and over the phone.
Check back often as this is a rapidly evolving situation. We're making frequent updates as new information becomes available.
COVID-19 information and resources for providers
We want to make it easy for you to access the COVID-19 information you need, quickly.
- Billing, coding and credentialing for COVID-19
- Coverage for our members
- Temporary DRG uplift and sequestration suspension
- Prior authorization information
- Program updates (Provider Center login required)
- Transitions of care
- Virtual visits and telehealth
Supporting our providers
In response to the current challenges with COVID-19, we've made changes to remove barriers and facilitate access to patient care, including: