PriorityEDUSM is an innovative health plan designed exclusively for Michigan educators that rewards employees for being, getting and staying healthy.
What makes PriorityEDU right for your district?
- Motivates and rewards members for getting engaged in their health
- Helps members reach their health goals by providing a health coaching program
- Focuses on wellness and preventive health
- Allows schools to determine the rewards (e.g. premium contribution, cash, paid time off, etc.)
- Pairs perfectly with health savings accounts (HSAs), allowing you to use your employees' HSAs to deliver rewards
- Complements all Priority Health PPO, POS and HMO health plans
- Provides reports so you can easily and accurately offer incentives to employees who meet their goals
- Is available to schools with 51 or more enrolled employees
- Allows districts to see the return on their health insurance investment with HealthInSite®
Learn how PriorityEDU works.
Contact your agent or Priority Health sales representative to request a quote today.