Selling Priority Health plans
Thanks for your interest in Priority Health! Becoming appointed with us is as easy — just complete our agent agreement.
As you get started, remember: You must complete the entire form all at once. You can't save it and return later. So you should have this information ready:
- Your business contact information
- E&O policy limits & effective date
- Commission payment preferences
- Taxpayer ID number and other W-9 required information (so we can report commission payments to the IRS)
- Bank name and account routing and account numbers for the direct deposit agreement
Go to the agent agreement form.
What happens next
We'll send you a confirmation email with your broker number and a username and temporary password so you can access your online Agent Center.
You must complete certification training before you'll be approved to sell Priority Health Medicare Advantage plans.
Training includes 2 steps: online training and a classroom session.
Step 1 - AHIP online agent/broker training & testing
If you've already completed 2017 AHIP or Gorman CMS certification with Fraud, Waste and Abuse training for another carrier, go to step 2.
About AHIP online training:
- Cost for training is $125, payable by credit card on the website.
- There are two self-paced training modules. After successfully completing the modules, you'll take a final exam.
- You're allowed three attempts to pass your final exam.
- Use the AHIP User Guide to help you through the training. Download the manual.
- If you experience technical difficulty during training, contact AHIP directly at 866.234.6909.
Start your AHIP training now. Open the training tool, then click "Create a new account," or sign in using your current username and password.
Remember: You must complete step 1 before going to step 2.
Step 2 - Priority Health Medicare Product training & testing
Finished step 1? Now you need training on our Medicare product offerings and pricing. You're required to attend a 2017 training class to sell 2017 plans.
- Classes run approximately 2 hours.
- Before you attend, we require that you email your AHIP or Gorman and CMS Fraud, Waste and Abuse certificates for 2017 to PHfirstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate in the email header your name, broker ID, and what you are sending:
James Smith, AHIP 2017, B00000
Grand Blanc: Genesys Banquet & Conf. Center, Tues. April 25, 10 a.m. Register
Okemos: Okemos Conf. Center, Tues. May 23, 1 p.m. Register
Southfield: Priority Health office, Thurs. May 18, 10 a.m. Register
Contact the Medicare sales team with questions.