Paying your MyPriority plan premium
No matter what payment method you picked when you enrolled, you can change it at any time. (We're sorry, we don't accept credit cards.)
Already a member with a MyHealth account? Pay online.
To pay, log in and tap Pay My Premium.
You can use Pay My Premium to:
- Make a one-time electronic funds transfer (EFT) payment
- Set up recurring payments via EFT or change EFT banking information
- Change your billing frequency (if you're not receiving the Advanced Premium Tax Credit)
- Change your billing address
- View your billing and payment history
- View your current bill
Set up electronic funds transfer (EFT)
Your first premium payment was made via EFT, but when you enrolled you had a choice of either a paper bill or EFT for paying your premiums after that.
- To switch to EFT any time, go to your MyHealth account and click Pay My Premium. Log in now.
- EFTs are drafted the third business day of a month, whether the EFT is set up as monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
- Non-sufficient funds will cost $50 - If your payment "bounces" because your account doesn't have enough money to cover your premium, we'll get a non-sufficient funds (NSF) notice from the bank, and we'll charge an extra $50 to resubmit the check/EFT payment.
Mail your premium payment
Please include the payment coupons for ALL accounts when you are paying by check for more than one person's coverage.
If you don't have a payment coupon, write the contract number(s) and amount you are paying for each contract on the check.
Mail your check to:
3915 Momentum Place
Chicago, IL 60689-5339
Sorry, we can't accept overnight payments or packages.
Paper bill options
You can set up your bill to make monthly, 3-month, 6-month or 12-month payments.
Pay by phone
Call Customer Service at 800.528.8762 to make a one-time only payment from your bank account.
When you don't pay your premium on time
We know life happens - we don't end your coverage immediately if your premium is late. You have a grace period. Learn about your grace period.