Michigan Medicaid insurance through Priority Health
Choose Priority Health Choice MDC
The State of Michigan Medicaid program pays for health care for people who have low incomes. Priority Health Choice, Inc., is a Michigan Medicaid Health Plan. We offer Medicaid health benefits in several counties.
- See a map of the counties where you can choose Priority Health for your Medicaid plan.
Go to the Priority Health Medicaid service area map
- Find out if you can get Medicaid by filling out an application at your local Department of Human Services (DHS) office. Here's a map, or you can go to www.michigan.gov/dhs to find an office near you.
To enroll in Medicaid from Priority Health
- Go to the State of Michigan's online Medicaid eligibility application.
- Call MI Enrolls toll-free at 888.367.6557. Ask to get your Michigan Medicaid health plan from Priority Health.
- If you don't choose a company for your Medicaid plan, the State of Michigan will choose a company for you.
What Michigan Medicaid plan covers
Find doctors, hospitals, labs and pharmacies
Get help for special health needs
Learn about the Children's Special Health Care Services program, which serves some adults, too.
You'll need a recent version of Adobe®
Reader software to view and print PDF files. Download it free now!