How to report fraud and abuse
If you suspect someone of fraud or abuse, please help us keep costs down. Contact us immediately.
You do not have to give your name. You may remain anonymous.
Information we'll ask you for
- The name of the Priority Health member or doctor, hospital, or other health care provider involved
- The Priority Health member's card number (if you have it)
- The date that the service or incident took place
- The amount of money that Priority Health paid (if possible)
- A short description of your concerns or of the acts that you suspect involve fraud or abuse
- You may share your name and telephone number with Priority Health and request that your name not be used. Your name will be left out of the report, but if you provide your name we will be able to call you and ask any questions we have.
How to notify Priority Health of suspected fraud, waste or abuse
Call Customer Service at 616.942.4765 or 800.942.4765
Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Call the 24-hour Compliance Hotline at 800.560.7013.
By mail, fax or email
- Download, complete and mail the Fraud, Waste & Abuse Report form (2.2MB PDF)
- Send the form to:
Fraud and Abuse Program
Priority Health, MS 3175
1231 East Beltline NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525-4501
Fax it to "Fraud & Abuse Program" at 616.942.7916
Email it to SIU@priorityhealth.com
How to notify the Medicaid and MIChild programs
If you suspect someone of committing fraud or abuse, you may also contact the State of Michigan directly. You do not have to give your name. You may remain anonymous.
Call the State of Michigan toll-free at 866.428.0005
Use the online complaint form at the michigan.gov website
Medicaid Integrity Program
400 South Pine, 6th Floor
Lansing, MI 48909
How to notify Medicare
If you suspect someone of committing Medicare fraud or abuse, you may also contact the Office of the Inspector General directly. You do not have to give your name. You may remain anonymous.
Call toll-free 800.447.8477
Go to www.oig.hhs.gov/fraud/hotline
Office of the Inspector General
Department of Health and Human Services
P.O. Box 23489
Washington, DC 20026
You'll need a recent version of Adobe® Reader software to view and print PDF files. Download it free now!